Friday 11 March 2016

Live Chat with Me!



Hey everyone! For the last several weeks I've been doing a lot of research, asking questions and getting answers from online marketing experts that are highly rated in the field and I have so much to share with you! I've been giving tips to my fellow Younique ladies and they have been doing such an awesome job! Why have I been doing this, you ask? Why don't I just use the exact same methods as everyone else in any online marketing business? Well, first off, I do use those techniques but I have also come across sooooo many that (many) other people either don't know about or just don't care enough about growing their business to try. I COULD just be content selling on facebook to my friends and family and I would make money doing that. There's no right or wrong way to run your business but that isn't what I want. I am going to the top and that means that I don't want to rely on the people I already know because that is such a small number compared to all of the rest of the people in the world!

That's the first part of the answer. The second part is, I'm doing it for you. That's right, YOU. The person who has taken time to read my blog and follow my journey. You may have been silent up until this point but it's now time to speak up and make a better future for yourself. I now have the training and tools to guide you and help you succeed. I can show you exactly how to work your business-- even if it isn't makeup. If you've been keeping up with my blog then you're already (at least midly) interested in my business, how it's going for me, and what I think of it so you can make the choice for yourself. I could literally type all day, writing up all of the amazing things about this company and what it's doing for me but you don't need to hear that because you already know. You want to know what I can do for you and how I can help YOU succeed. So, without further ado, I am going to be having a live chat on Thursday (March 17, 2016) on periscope (details below and male sure to add me in advance so you don't miss it!). I will answer any questions you have and support you in any way possible. I can give you some makeup tips and tricks, if that's what you're after or talk to you about how to succeed in the business you already have. Am I perfect? No. Do I have more to learn? Yes of course!!! Am I an expert? No. But I will say this: out of all of the people I've come across, I haven't met anyone who is doing this. Especially not for people who aren't in their sales family tree. I will work as hard as you do to get you to your goals and you aren't just a number. I want everyone to have every single tool I've learned and together we will find your strengths and utilize them for your success. That's what I'm about and that's the kind of person I am. Everyone told me that I'm too nice, caring, and sweet to be in a sales job. (I don't feel like I'm ever selling anything btw! I just talk to people, listen well, and help them). They told me you have to be ruthless, dishonest, and stop caring about others so much. What kind of advice is that?! That's not someone I would want to be around so why would I act that way?! I wouldn't, I haven't, and I won't. I'm not putting down anyone who is like that but this definitely isn't the business for you. You have put the welfare of your team and customer first. If you think I can provide you with value then come chat with me! If you want to skip the chat and start your business right now, follow this link :) Set Up Your Younique Business

DETAILS:
Thursay March, 17, 2016
Periscope (it's a free app): @JennealR89

See you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment