Friday 29 January 2016

Half Way!!!

It happened again!!! I was up until 3am for the second night in a row with my poor sick boy and I got a call from a customer wanting to order some makeup. I was stoked, to put it mildly! And then the best thing happened. I went to sleep. No, not that but I was happy to get some zzzzzs. This morning I checked my website and I had 3 orders of mascara on top of the order I knew about which puts me halfway to yellow status in exactly 20 days! (I figured out the count again) :) The mascara is one of the best sellers because it really is the best out there, as is everything else, but the mascara gets a lot of attention! This puts me half way to my yellow promotion which gives me more commission AND you can never drop below yellow once you achieve it.

I was chatting with my team yesterday and I found out that most other direct sales companies make you pay for your website and do auto-shipments. I was absolutely horrified and I had no idea! Younique does not do this which I am so grateful for. I am also on my way to earning a free spot on the cruise to Cozumel, Mexico! That would be such a dream come true and I'm working my butt off to achieve it! Can you imagine after joining in January, getting to go on a free cruise in October? No? I can! and it's starting to look really good for me. My goal for the year is to hit black status but before that, I am going to get fast start and get some more team members. I am so grateful for this job that just fell into my life and has worked out so well and I really want to be able to share the joy and financial freedom that I have already been able to enjoy with others!! Everyone deserves to have the opportunity to better their situation and with Younique it honestly couldn't be easier. The presenter's kit only cost me £65 ($99) and you saw how awesome that was!!!!! And I love that the makeup is ALL FOR ME haha. Might be a little selfish but I am so happy that I didn't have to use it to demo on other people. That was the main reason that I signed up in the first place!

I just want to thank all of you who have taken the time to follow my journey. Every day, I see that more and more people are reading this and even though I don't know who you are, it makes me so happy and thankful! Feel free to subscribe to my blog and share it with your friends. And when you decide that you need this in your life as much as I do, send me a message and I'll help you out! You'll be part of an amazing team and these ladies I have already met have become like family to me. We share each other's days and chat constantly-- not just about makeup-- but everything and they are super supportive and helpful. None of us leave the others to fend for themselves and the training and friendships are worth more than anything else to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment